New for 2016
1. Must wear DOT approved helmets
2. Must wear seatbelts
3. Truck must have substantial pulling point or trailer hitch
37″ & under must be street legal
Factory tire or equivalent No boggres
38.5 & under 39″ & over NO paddle or cut tires or NOS
1 Must have fire extinguisher approved for your fuel
2 Must have roll cage and four-point harness
3 Must wear fire suit
4 All paddle tires and cut tires to be run in open class
If a tire does not have the manufacturers size on the side they will go in open class
Bounty Hole 2 class 40″ & under 40.5″ & over
Applies bounty hole only
NO blowers, turbochargers or NOS
Naturally aspirated engines only
ONE exception factory turbo diesel
All drivers must attend drivers meeting
no late entries
In all races & class there must be 4 trucks
entered to receive added money
All passengers must be listed on the sign in sheets and wear helmets.
• Open class drivers must wear helmets.
• Open class must have a fire extinguisher appropriate for your fuel .
• Signing up for the wrong class.
• Dragging pull-out cable thru the pit and around the spectators.
These rules are subject to change without notification